Friday, October 24, 2008

Okay, I don't usually buy into these things, but since I was one of the four tagged, I guess I kind of have to...

A) Four places that I go to over and over:
Work, Wal-Mart, the Library, Taco Bell
B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
Jesse, Jenna, Krisha, Leane
C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
Texas Roadhouse, Rubio's (only in PHX), Taco Bell, Olive Garden
D) Four other places I would rather be right now:
In bed--asleep, visiting family, watching a movie, running
E) Four people I intend to tag:
Katie, Suzette, Christina, Alisse
F) Four TV shows I watch:
Fox N Friends. The O'Reilly Factor, Dr. Phil, America's Got Talent ( when it was on)

2 comments:

JenniferYturralde said...

Trina, why is Rubios in PHX better? haha

By the way I met Mark for the first time Wednesday, way different then how I pictured him, haha.

Take care!!!

JenniferYturralde said...

NO RUBIOS!!! Thats horrible. On the way to trick or treating I was telling Travis that Kiley was going to be there and called her his gf. He got embarrassed and kept saying all night "shes not my gf, just my friend". haha... too cute. Still coming out this weekend?