Sunday, March 30, 2008

This one's for you Alisse

So, not much has been going on the past two weeks. I have been trying to find things to do and ways to meet new people. I joined a softball team with some co-workers at AirTran. I haven't played since....um...I can't really remember. I think the last time was with Lucas and maybe Ben, and we played on a Co-Ed team, may have been for church...not really sure. Needless to say, I am a little rusty.
I have had another adventure with my car. I left for lunch one day and after getting to my destination, I went back out to my car, and the battery was D-E-A-D. went to the local Autozone and got me a replacement. It's almost like a brand new car now. HAHA..
It's still a little surreal being here in Orlando but Jesse and Keegan make things a little easier. We go to the dog park and meet new people there. I will have to post some pictures of Keegan so everyone will know who I am talking about. She is such a lovable dog, but she is very mischievous. she loves to steal things, especially food when you are not looking. I went to Panda Express the other night and she stole my crab puffs of the counter and had the box opened and completely gone before I even realized. Silly dog.
Craig, sorry I missed your birthday. I was on my way to work and I remembered, but then I realized that 0800 my time is 0500 your time, and I know I wouldn't like someone calling me that early. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Alisse, I was just thinking that it has been a while since I last wrote, when I saw your comment, so this one is for you. I am going to try to update weekly so everyone can stay up to speed. Later Tater.!!!

2 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

Thanks for the update! I thouroughly enjoyed it! Yeah- post some pictures! We need some of your place, the roommate, the Keegan, etc!

Blueyedmle said...

I second the need for pics. And appreciate the update now that you are on the other side of the world (or might as well be):)